1. World hunger. i dont think that any families anywhere should have to go without food and i think that maybe the government should help families and homeless people who cant afford their own groceries.
2. Kids without christmas presents. This winter break me and my family made four stockings that were full of presents for young children and its hard to think of christmas without presents, but its what some kids have to deal with.
3. Gay marrige. I think that gays should have the same rights as a normal couple, because all people are created equal.
4. Free healthcare. I dont think that everybody should have free healthcare payed for by the government, but i think that poverish families and single parents should get help from the government on healthcare.
5. Slavery. There are still countries like Egypt and china that export people as slaves, and no one should have to live in misery without hope like these people are.
6. Genocide. In Rwanda and Barundi there are people that get annihilated because of thier beliefs, and i think that everyone has the right to pursue what they believe is right.
7. Child Abuse. Not only do abused children have miserable childhoods with miserable parents but they often cant adapt into society after what happened to them, much like post- traumatic stress disorder.
8. Domestic violence. People who hit or abuse other people can end up hurting or seriously injuring someone.
9. Cancer. Cancer is the number one killer of human beings. so there is nothing bigger to fight against, especially when it can leave families devatstated and broken.
10. Education. A lot of problems can be solved by education if people come up with ideas to help other people.