1. What changes have you seen this semester in regards to your education?
2. What role did technology play in that change?
3. Are you more or less motivated to learn?
4. Do you feel that your grade is an accurate measurement of your learning?
5. What role did the constructivist philosophy play in that change? (constructivist-students becoming producers of information, students in charge of their own learning.
6. What suggestions for improvement do you have for me next year?
7. Do you want to continue with the No D policy?
8.What are some of the things you would suggest I do again?
9. Did you finish the semester where you wanted to in terms of your learning or grade?
10. For those of you that finished the semester with a D or F what are you going to do differently next semester?
11.Make sure to include specific examples and expand on each other's ideas. Your feedback- honest and reflective- is important!
Post to blog when done