Wednesday, August 27, 2008


The thing that matters to me most is my family. They are the ones who have always been behind me, backing me up on everything I do. My mom is always the first one I go to because she is always the one who is the most caring and understanding. My mom dad and sister are the people that matter to me most. I love my dogs to death, they are the best pets I could ever have. My favorite is the oldest dog Whisper (the black and brown one). We bought her from the Dumb Friends League when she was a puppy. She was so fun and loving as a puppy and still is. She is like a mother to my other two dogs. Sadly Whisper is pretty old and will most likely die soon.
I love my other two dogs also, speckels (the small one) is a snotty little princess, and Aussie (the white one) is totally spastic, but we still love them both. I couldn't ask for any better pets. Football is my favorite sport. The main reason I like football is because I love tackling people. I also like it because people always told me I should be a football player and I have been interested in it since I was little. Another thing that really matters to me is a little boy named Kaden who lived with my family for a while. His story is one for another time, but to give you an idea he was taken away from his mother and given to us. We got really attached to him, but I didn’t realize how important he was to me until he was gone. Though he could be annoying at times I couldn’t help it, I fell in love with him. He has been gone for a while, and it is still sad to think about him sometimes.
My friends are one of the most important parts of my life. They are always around if you need someone to talk to, or just to have fun with. Besides school and football, my friendships are something I spend most of my time on. I hang out with them constantly, because they are so much fun to be around. In life it may seem that many things are important, but in the end it’s those who are there for you that matter.

1 comment:

tannerc2012 said...

Caleb awesome job on your what matters most it really showed how you felt of what matters to you the most.I like the pictures they show everything you talk about. That person you talked about that lived with for a short time was an amazing writing piece because you told your readers what they wanted to know and exspressed your feelings . I never did see the pictures of your two other younger dogs but I could imagine what they looked like from what you told me about them.awesome job!