Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what matters to kalvin


Many things matter to me whether it’s a small thing or a big thing. My most important thing that matters to me is my family. I love my family a lot. My mom and dad are the best, they help me with everything without them I’d be lost. My brothers are not the best brothers but their still cool and I love them. My family encourages me to do my best at school and band practice. My friends help me so much they are what makes school fun. I can’t live with out my friends they make me laugh and make me feel like I’m not alone because no one likes being alone. My friends are a big part of my life. I always hang out with my friends. I spend most of my time with them on week days because of school but I would still without school.

I can not forget about my band. My band matters to me a lot because when we play it’s the one time I can be my self. My bands name is ‘’Breaking State’’ I thought of the name a while a go and everybody liked it. The band is something that matters to me because we have fun even though there are three of us me, Ian, and Shannon. I am guitar, Ian is drums and Shannon is our singer. Forming this band was a good idea. It’s now a big part of my life.

Just music alone is a very big part of my life. Music is a good way to express yourself. My absolute favorite band is ‘’Sum 41’’. Music matters to me because it’s art but in a different form. Instead of using strokes of a brush or pencil it uses the chords of guitars and the beat of the drums. All things that have to do with music really matters to me. I enjoy many types of music except for country and rap but, it’s weird because I love rap and rock together.

4 comments:

paiges2012 said...

Kalvin,
I thought your post was very good. I just think that you should check your punctuation and grammer before you next post. I think that is so cool how you have a band, and the name is awesome! I must say though, that country music is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I think the things that matter to youy are awesome. You might want to type your stuff in word first that helped me alot. Even if you do, Word won't catch where you should put in commas. You have to watch out for them.

tannerc2012 said...

The things that matter to you are awesome, Its cool you know how to play the guitar and the bands name is awesome, I think it's cool how you love your family so much. (Guitar rules)

Lena R 2012 said...

I think you did a great job. I like how you have a band and that music is so imporant to you.
and siblings can be a pain can't they?
haha.
:}